2. Draw a circle. This will serve as your skull.
3. Draw a second smaller circle below your skull. It should look like a Venn diagram turned on its side.
4. Draw a third, even smaller circle underneath the second one. This will later serve as the bottom of the jaw.
5. Draw a line connecting the bottom of your skull circle to the bottom of your jaw circle, forming a U-shape. This will later become the jaw and the cheekbones.
6. Next, you’re going to draw your forehead which sits inside of your skull. The forehead should join your jaw and cheekbone line.
7. Get rid your face “snowman” aka those circles you started out with.
8. The next few steps will be a little mathematical so bear with me! Draw a line going down the center of your face.
9. Then, come the top of your eyebrow line. This should fall at around the top third of your face.
10. Here comes the line for the center of your eyes. This should sit a little bit above the half of your face.
11. Draw another line below the half of the face. This will become the bottom of your nose, where the nostrils are located.
12. Next up is your lip lines located underneath the bottom of your nose. This will measure the top and bottom of your lip so make sure you know how big your lips will be!
13. I’m gonna start off with the eye, so I’m drawing the bottom of my top eyelid here, which rests right on top of that center-of-the-eye line I drew.
14. Now draw the bottom of your eyeball.
15. Add in those fabulous eye details.
16. Alright, next up is your eyebrow! Since I’m drawing a fellur with big brows, I’m making my eyebrow shape pretty large and in charge.
17. Then, I’ll fill those in by drawing each individual eyebrow hair. I know, I’m a total masochist.
18. Ok, erase that eyebrow guideline now.
19. Alright, make your other eye now!
20. Here comes another circle which sits at the top of your nose line.
21. Then you’re going to draw two smaller circles that sit partly inside the left and the right of your bigger center nose circle.
22. Draw a small curved line which sits at the bottom or your center nose circle.
23. Draw your nostrils! Located on either side of that line. They will be located around the center of each small nose circle.
24. Next up, you’re going to draw the sides of your nose, two curved lines that sit outside those small nose circles. One to the left and one to the right.
25. Erase your nose circles to reveal a legitimate looking bottom-of-the-nose!
26. Complete your nose by drawing some lines to illustrate that nice nose bridge.
27. Next, comes the mouth. It’s best to first observe where your mouth line ends. The mouth I have ends just outside the sides of my nose. So I’m going to draw some mouth line guides there to help me out.
28. Draw your mouth line.
29. Now here comes your upper lip. Everyone has a different lip shape. Some people have bigger upper lips than they do bottoms and vice versa. My guy has a bigger bottom lip so I took that into account when I drew my mouth line.
30. Draw that bottom lip.
31. This is totally optional but I also drew a chin line (the top of my chin), which sits underneath my bottom lip.
32. Ok, how is this dude going to hear without any ears? Let’s draw one. The top of your ear should almost be level with the top of your eye.
33. Draw all those weird ear folds next.
34. Repeat to form your other ear.
35. Ok, now comes your neck (if you want).
36. Let there be hair! He’s certainly got a lot of it.
37. For my next magic trick, I’m going to make that forehead line disappear! Now his hairline looks more natural.
38. Gasp, it’s the last step: Color it in! I ended up giving him blue hair because sometimes change is good.