These banana puns are going to make you peel over in laughter.
You’ve probably laughed when you saw someone slip over a banana peel before — but that’s not the only time this fruit can be funny. Get ready, because you will go ape over these banana puns:
1. Why don’t bananas snore?
Because they don’t want to wake up the rest of the bunch.
2. Why do bananas have to wear sunscreen?
Because they peel.
3. What do you call a banana who gets all the girls?
A banana smoothie.
4. I was walking down the street when I stood on a banana.
Luckily, I was wearing my Slipknot t-shirt.
5. What do bananas say when they answer the phone?
6. Why was the plantain sent to the pricipal’s office?
It wen’t bananas during class.
7. Why couldn’t the banana yell high?
It could only yellow.
8. Where do bananas go to learn?
9. Why did the monkey like the banana?
Because it had appeal.
10. How is a banana peel on the floor like music?
Because if you don’t C sharp you’ll B flat.
11. What was the ghost’s favorite fruit?
12. Why was the banana so sick?
He had yellow fever.
13. Why did the farm hand lose his job on the banana farm.
He kept throwing the bent bananas away.
14. Which former polititian loves bananas?
15. What kind of a key opens a banana?
16. Why did they cancel the ice cream social?
The banana split with the ice cream.
17. When will the trail mix have enough money to buy a map?
After the banana chips in.
18. What’s yellow and always points north?
A magnetic banana.
19. Why couldn’t the whipped cream find the banana at the party?
20. What fruit do sheeps like the most?
21. What did one banana say to the other when they first met?
Yellow, nice to meet you.
22. Why did the boy keep falling off his bike?
He slipped off the banana seat.
23. In what position was the banana during the Tour de France.
He was riding with the peel-oton.
24. Why did the banana get so many Valentines?
Because it was really sweet.
25. Where do bananas buy their clothes?
26. What kinds of jokes do bananas like to tell?
27. My boss accused me of “acting the monkey” at work.
I almost choked on my banana.
28. What should you do if you see a blue banana?
Try and cheer it up.
29. Why did the banana go out with a prune?
Because he couldn’t find a date.
30. How do monkeys get down the stairs?
They slide down the banana-ster.
31. They’re not going to grow bananas any longer.
Apparently, they’re long enough already.
32. Why are bananas never lonely?
Because they hang around in bunches.
33. What do you call two banana skins?
A pair of slippers.
34. How did the unripe banana feel about the ripe banana?
It was green with envy.
35. Why did the banana fail it’s driving test?
It peeled out.
36. How do bananas travel?
In a yellow submarine.
37. What is Beethoven’s favorite fruit?
38. What do fruit use to buy things?
39. How did the baby banana become so spoiled?
Mama banana left him out in the sun for too long.
40. What’s the best thing to put in a banana cream pie?