Being a parent is no easy task — in fact, it’s one of the most difficult transitions anyone can ever go through. Parents get to see the world through a new person’s eyes, and it makes the whole world exciting again. With a great sense of humor and endless love, their actions can make us burst out in laughter or in tears.
At Bright Side, we’ve collected some pictures from parents who know how to have fun with their kids and don’t seem to have a care in the world.
1. This father wanted to surprise his daughter and now she wants him to dress up like this every day.
2. “My sons were camouflaging as mannequins, so I decided to join them.”
3. “My mom made me mop the rain because I didn’t clean my room.”
4. What having twins is all about:
5. This single mom dressed up like a dad so that her son could go to “Donuts with Dad” day at school.
6. “My son’s first day at school today. I handled it really well…”
7. This mom that dressed up as her son for Halloween
9. “I asked my mom for a good bookmark and this is what she gave me.”
9. This dad who took his kids to a roller coaster for the first time
10. “We finally got the kids to eat the cauliflower Easter Bunny!”
11. This dad wanted to prove how much his daughter looked like him.
12. “My mom always finds a way to surprise me on my birthday.”
13. “My daughter asked me if I could give her stuffed bunny a bath while she was at her mom’s, so I sent her this picture.”
14. “If my little girls think it’s so cute, it means it’s so cute.”
15. This father took all the necessary precautions for his daughter’s first driving lesson.
16. “So my friend got her phone taken away and her dad slid this under her door.”
17. The beloved Burr Martin who knows how to troll his daughter’s pictures like nobody else
18. This dad did not approve of his daughter’s t-shirt so he made her swap with him.
19. This dad decided to troll his son, so he imitated his profile picture with his mom.
20. This dad who knows how to punish his son
21. The 2 of them will conquer the world!
22. Mom’s joke about having triplets
23. Quality parenting: lesson learned…
24. This mom is savage.
25. “My Mom sent this to me for Easter. I love my mom.”
Do you have any embarrassing or heartwarming stories from your parents to share with us? Please let us know in the comments below.