It is almost impossible to know how many animals there are in the world. However, according to the most recent information, there are approximately 8.7 million species on earth. Sometimes, we tend to overlook some terrifying animals because the internet is filled with cute cats and funny pets doing all sorts of amusing and adorable things. In this article, we will show you some very spooky things.
Bright Side gathered some terrifying and awesome images of some of the most interesting species out there.
1. This spider can flatten and wrap its body around tree branches:
2. This is what the skeleton of a hedgehog looks like:
3. Ants forming a question mark?
4. A Chameleon that was mummified alive by the tropical Sun
5. Snapdragon seeds that look like skulls
6. A huge spikeless hedgehog
7. A Lamprey Fish. It is a jawless fish that lives in lakes and it is older than dinosaurs.
8. The spider that trapped that frog must be huge…
9. Hymenoptera crawled onto someone’s garage door lock and created a nest.
10. A pool that got clogged up by frogs
11. A spiderweb that resembles Spiderman
12. Thousands of mosquitos outside someone’s window
13. A frog that was born with 5 legs
14. What a Cobra skeleton looks like:
15. The hammerhead bat is one of the largest and creepiest types of bats out there.
16. After a strong tornado, a puffer fish was found on a tree in New England.
17. What scallops really look like when they are alive — you can see both their eyes and teeth.
18. What the skeleton of a puffer fish looks like:
19. Tiny plants that look like human hands when they are growing
20. A deer skull that had been sitting at the bottom of the river for over a year
21. This Boa crawled up in someone’s toilet:
22. Extremely large seaweed in the wave
23. A spider that protected a human from mosquito bites by collecting them on its spiderweb for dinner
24. Millions of fire ants floating during a flood
Which of these images did you like (or dislike) the most? Which of these animals did you find the most impressive and the most terrifying? Please let us know in the comments below. Don’t forget to share this article with those who enjoy the beauty of nature!