“Lost time is never found again,” said Benjamin Franklin. As much as we know it’s the truth, we sure as heck can recreate that lost time to cherish the memories that now only live in a photo. In this age of technology, this is one of the things we have that our past generations didn’t.
Here at Bright Side, we’re cheering on your efforts to recreate those moments and sharing with everyone out there.
1. For our father’s birthday, we tried to take the same photo.
2. Twins, 19 years later
3. Then / Now — by Luxton Brother
4. Spot the difference…
5. Little re-creation today with my mom’s bestie Carolyn, 24 years later…
6. 35 years later (1983 — 2018)
7. We did it again after 20 years.
8. Not much has changed…
9. 29 years later, my brothers and I recreated our family vacation photo at the Texas State Capitol.
10. Recreated a moment for the dog.
11. When siblings get together to recreate old photos:
12. We created this as a Christmas gift for our mom.
13. “My version — 30 years ago and now”
14. “It has been 8yrs since we’ve sneaked into IKEA, and we’re still here.”
15. Sometimes all you need is a camera and an old photo.
16. These siblings created this for their birthday month.
17. Recreated on Father’s Day
18. The car still looks the same, even after 10 years.
19. 24 years later… the lady in the middle is still the same.
20. Oh my god, we hope that fan was not moving.
21. The smiles are still the same.
22. 18 years later and it made my mom laugh more than I’ve ever seen.
Wasn’t it a nostalgic experience? Do you have any recreations? Feel free to drop them the comments, and don’t forget to share this with the people you want to recreate a moment with.