According to scientists, there are 12 times more trees on Earth than stars in the Milky Way. So it’s no wonder that our planet’s nature sometimes creates masterpieces that are so unique they seem to be unreal until we see them with our own eyes.
Bright Side gathered the most impressive landscape photos that will probably make you question reality.
21. Fly Geyser, Nevada, USA
20. New Croton Dam, New York, USA
19. Reflection Canyon, Utah, USA
18. Lake Baikal, Russia
17. Great Blue Hole, Belize
16. A tree river, Iceland
15. The Apostle Islands National Lakeshore, USA
14. Lake Hillier, Australia
13. Dallol Volcano, Ethiopia
12. The bioluminescent beach, Maldives
11. An ice cave near the Mutnovsky volcano, Russia
10. Mù Cang Chải district, Vietnam
9. Frosty morning, Palouse, USA
8. An underwater waterfall, Le Morne Brabant, Mauritius
7. Lake Sørvágsvatn, Faroe Islands, Denmark
6. Hamilton Pool, Texas
5. The Beachy Head chalk cliff, England
4. Tianzi Mountain, China
3. Pamukkale, Turkey
2. Mount Roraima, South America
1. The River of Five Colors, Colombia
Which photo impressed you the most? Share your opinions with us in the comments!