After the wedding pictures of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle were published, husbands and wives got inspired to share their own wedding pics. Unlike the perfect shots of the royal wedding, these pictures show a whole range of wedding disasters from guests’ photobombs to kids throwing tantrums during the ceremony. It’s probably a rare case when a couple’s wedding album is totally perfect and internet users keep sharing their snaps showing how their wedding ceremonies went hilariously wrong.
Here at Bright Side we’ve prepared a collection for you of funny wedding fails caught on camera.
1. “I took this picture trying to get a fun candid shot of the bride and groom. BEST CHOICE EVER.”
2. It looks like some of the guests don’t feel like taking part in the ceremony…
3. “Me and my wife’s favorite wedding photo… Until we saw what was between us… We still don’t know who it was.”
4. “The moment when you see the bouquet flying toward your girlfriend.”
5. Professional photobomber detected
6. There’s something wrong in this choice of horses.
7. When you get tired of perfect wedding photos:
8. Oh, those bridesmaid dresses…
9. “I was in a wedding this weekend… Didn’t quite fit in with the other bridesmaids.”
10. Why not? At least the kid’s not crying.
11. “What was my favorite picture from my wedding day? Not me and my husband. This.”
12. Choose bright accessories for plain bridesmaid dresses.
13. When you are late for the photo:
14. What made him feel so upset, we wonder?
15. This was meant to be a romantic photo…
16. A moment before the disaster
17. “Because wedding cakes are overrated…”
18. “At our wedding an usher had a rude girlfriend who wanted to be in the middle of pictures (dressed in white!) I got upset but my photographer said “I’ll fix it later don’t worry!”
19. There are so many things to bear in mind on a wedding day, like the perfect location for wedding pictures.
20. An epic fail is when you kick the bridesmaid and tear your pants with just one jump.
Which of these wedding fails do you find the most hilarious? Tell us in the comments!