When a baby is born, both the parents and even the friends and relatives start speculating about who the baby resembles more. It’s not easy to guess who the kid will eventually look like when they grow up. Most children share 50% of their DNA with each parent. Multiple gene pairs play a key role in determining various bodily features in humans, like hair color, eye color, stature, and skin color.
We at Bright Side put together pictures of kids who did a great job of inheriting their parents’ features.
1. Father and son, 35 years apart
2. Daughter in third grade and mother in second grade
3. Father and son at age 25
4. Mother and daughter with their first born sons, 41 years apart
5. Spot the difference between the dad and son images, 1976 and 2012 respectively
6. Father’s age — 33, son’s age — 38
7. Father and son, 1991 and 2013
8. This mother and daughter look so much alike.
9. Genes working well for this mother and daughter, aged 2
10. Mother and daughter, age 14
11. Father (1987) vs Son (2017)
12. Mother’s and daughter’s portraits side by side
13. His father passed away when he was 4, he looks exactly like him now.
14. Mother and daughter, both around the same age
15. Grandma and granddaughter when they were 2
16. Father and son at the same age
17. Father and son with their kids
18. Father and son looking cute and very much alike.
19. Father and son, both at age 19
20. It’s hard to tell who’s who in this mother and daughter photo.
Which of your parents do you think you look like? Do you know anyone who should be on this list? Share with us in the comments below.