The art of photography can express a whole range of emotions without any words and transmit them to people on the other side of the shot. The photos from this compilation are no exception. There is a history behind every single one of them that makes us stop and think about the important things: happiness, heroes, obstacles, and overcoming them.
Bright Side offers you a chance to take a look at some pictures that can make even the strongest people cry.
1. “My son has loved my cat since the day he was born. She tolerates that love in a way I never thought possible.”
2. Hold on, beautiful girl.
3. “Who’s in there?”
4. “My belt shows my weight loss journey so far.”
5. We are supposed to enjoy our lives. Nothing else matters.
6. “My grandad paying his respects to his commanding officer who didn’t come home with them.”
7. “Took my dog to visit a war dog memorial.”
8. Pure happiness
9. My first birthday (1986) vs My son’s first birthday (2018)
10. “My daughter has a huge heart for dogs and begged for months to get another rescue. She even used all her money to pitch in for the fees. Here she is with our third rescue puppy, Daisy.”
11. A huge dream
12. When you help to save the world:
13. A person shaking hands using a prosthetic hand
14. They’ve been together for 40 years.
15. The owner is gone forever and this is the only thing left of him.
16. “The dog is doing his best to cheer me up after I got run over as a child.”
17. French president Emmanuel Macron is listening to an elderly woman in the crowd.
18. “Hard times don’t create heroes, it is during the hard times that the ‘hero’ within us is revealed.”
19. There is no way to stop time.
Which photo seemed the most moving? Tell us in the comment section below.