Owning a mobile phone today can be challenging given that every day a new smart device is launched by thousands of brands around the world with even better features and options. But there are problems a mobile phone user faces besides just choosing one.
Here at Bright Side, we’re explaining the problems a mobile phone owner faces in hilarious ways.
1. Android emojis vs iPhone emojis
2. “When my post gets more than 20 likes on social media”
3. When you accidentally turn on your front facing camera:
4. When you open your front-facing camera by accident but it doesn’t matter because you’re cute:
5. When the brightness is all the way up and you check your phone in the middle of the night:
6. When you’re left on the edge of your seat with one of these:
7. “When I walk past these I hold my phone extra tight.”
8. When people add you in a group chat and text for hours:
9. “I have a $1,000 iPhone but…” starter pack
10. When your phone is on 1% and your friend says, “I HAVE MY CHARGER”
11. “Me deleting a post that got zero likes”
12. “Asked my friend if I could borrow his headphones, he told me to grab a pair from his desk drawer…”
13. “When my phone is dead and I have to use a pay phone but I have no idea what anyone’s number is…”
14. Just some iPhone X problems
15. When you accidentally drop the phone on your face:
16. Google does it better…
17. “Can’t do that, we are secular.”
18. A kidney is on the way for iPhone X users.
Can you relate to any of these? Do you have any other mobile phone problems you face in your day-to-day life? Tell us in the comments, feel free to share it if you liked the article.