Warning: Contains spoilers for Stranger Things Season 3.
It’s difficult to pick a favourite character from Stranger Things Season 3. There are just so many to choose from.
Lucas’ little sister (played brilliantly by Priah Ferguson) was a total boss in Season 2, and she’s a total boss this time around as well. Maybe even more of a boss.
From her unrivalled sass to her sweary put-downs, here are some of her standout moments from Season 3…
1. The time she made her motivations for helping Steve, Dustin, and Robin abundantly clear.
If you want Erica to crawl into a tiny air vent for you, you had better believe there will be terms.
2. And the time she gave some very blunt feedback about their plan.
Tell it like it is, Erica.
3. Her response to Dustin asking her if she loves her country.
To be fair, she’s not wrong.
4. And then the way she segued smoothly into some casual bartering.
Erica knows exactly how to achieve her goals. If she sets out to get free ice cream, you had better believe she’ll get some free ice cream.
5. The time she finished the task and immediately reminded everyone why she’d done it.
Such wonderful levels of sass in that stance/finger shake.
6. This fairly blunt shutdown.
Erica basically spends the entirety of Season 3 calling people nerds.
7. The time she listened to Dustin’s story about stopping demagorgons, but the only part she didn’t believe was her brother’s involvement.
Sorry, Lucas. We still believe in you, though.
8. The time she decided is was probably better if they go in armed.
That cattle prod ends up being used to electrocute Steve and Robin’s captor, so Erica definitely made a good call.
9. Her wonderfully scathing reaction to Murray’s plan.
No one does a “scathing face” quite like Erica.
10. And the time she went on to put him quite convincingly in his place.
“I’ve been down in that shithole for 24 hours.” — Erica Sinclair, 1985. Age 10.
11. Then absolutely wrecked him with this comeback.
Oh, Murray. That’s one 10-year-old you just shouldn’t have gone up against.
12. Finally, this glorious response to her big brother’s attempts to chastise her.
Never change, Erica.