These are the best frog puns ever written. Or so I’ve been toad…
Hop on over and read these frog puns, because they are going to jumpstart your day the right way:
1. Why are frogs so happy?
Because they eat whatever bugs them.
2. What do frogs do with paper?
3. Why are frogs so good at basketball?
Because they always make jump shots.
4. Why didn’t the frog park on the side of the road?
He was afraid of getting toad.
5. What did the frog say as he looked through the books at the library?
Reddit! Reddit! Reddit!
6. What do you call a woman with a frog on her head?
7. What’s a frog’s favorite game?
8. What do frogs drink?
9. What’s a frog’s favorite candy?
10. What kind of shoes do frogs wear?
Open toad sandals.
11. Waiter, waiter, do you have frog legs?
No, I always walk this way.
12. What’s the difference between a cat and a frog?
A cat has nine lives but a frog croaks every night.
13. What do you call a frog hanging from the ceiling at Christmas?
14. Why did the frog make so many mistakes?
It jumped to the wrong conclusions.
15. What do stylish frogs wear?
16. What kind of music do frogs listen to?
17. What do you get if cross a frog with some mist?
Kermit the Fog.
18. What kind of music do sophisticated frogs listen to?
19. What do you get when you cross a snake and a frog?
A jump rope.
20. Where do you get frog’s eggs?
At the spawn shop.
21. What do you call a frog with no back legs?
22. When I was younger, I dressed up as a frog and robbed a bank.
That was the first time that I Kerm-itted a crime.
23. What’s a frog’s favorite flower?
24. Where is a frog’s favorite place to eat?
25. What goes dot-dot-croak, dot-dash-croak?
26. What do you get when you cross a frog with a rabbit?
A bunny ribbit.
27. What’s green with red spots?
A frog with the chicken pox.
28. What’s green and can jump a mile a minute?
A frog with hiccups.
29. What do you get if you cross a frog and a dog?
A croaker spaniel.
30. What did the frog dress up as on Halloween?
31. What does a frog order in Mcdonald’s?
French flies and a diet croak.
32. What do you say if you meet a toad?
33. What do you get when you cross an alligator and a poison frog?
34. What jumps up and down in front of a car?
35. What did the bus driver say to the frog?
36. What do you get if cross a science fiction film with a toad?
37. Did you hear about the short-sighted frog?
He had to go to the Hopthalmologist.
38. Whats the preferred car of frogs?
39. What do you call a frog spy?
A croak and dagger agent.
40. Why did the tadpole feel lonely?
Because he was newt to the area.
41. What is a frog’s favorite time?
42. What is the difference between a frog and a horny toad?
One says ribbit ribbit, and thie other one says rub-it rub-it!
43. What do you call a talking frog?
A quantum leap.
44. How does a frog pick his favorite baseball team?
He jumps on the bandwagon.
45. Where do frogs leave their hats and coats?
In the croakroom.
46. Why did the frog go to the bank with a gun?
He wanted to robbit.
47. Which frog has horns?
A bull frog.
48. What do headmasters and bullfrogs have in common?
Both have big heads that consist mostly of mouth!
49. What happens when two frogs collide?
They get tongue tied.
50. What kind of pole is short and floppy?