True love does exist. From a pair of butterflies to a couple of gorgeous penguins, the animal kingdom gives us amazing examples of heartfelt, inseparable couples who show us that “happily ever after” is not just a fairytale. You just can’t deny the magic and power of love when you look at this.
Bright Side has put together a compilation of stunning images which display love in its truest form. Scroll down at your own risk — they’re likely to melt your heart.
1. These adorable parrots look absolutely gorgeous together!
2. A sweet moment shared by a lynx couple…this will make anyone’s heart melt.
3. Nothing like an evening by the lake with the one you love…especially for a swan!
4. This lion couple shows us that love is about seeing a whole new world together, even with your eyes closed.
5. A loving snuggle is “owl” you need in life.
6. A butterfly couple sharing the sweet nectar of love.
7. A snow leopard’s version of “kiss and make up”
8. An earnest hug is the best way to say “I love you.”
9. Flamingos don’t need to struggle to prove their love — by just looking into each other’s eyes they create the shape of a “heart” between them!
10. A romantic kiss shared by a black-browed albatross couple
11. Having a shoulder to lean on…now that’s what love is all about.
12. When you’re in love, your world switches from black and white to a whirl of bright colors.
13. Love slows your world down, even for the world’s fastest runner — the cheetah.
14. These meerkats even know how to pose for a romantic picture together!
15. “Looking forward” to a lifetime together…now that’s true love.
16. If eyes are the windows to someone’s soul, we can see this elephant seal couple is deeply in love.
17. It’s a blessing to be so “deerly” loved by someone…
18. A whole new meaning for “childhood sweethearts”
19. Love makes your heart gallop toward an eternity of togetherness…
20. Now this is what you call a purr-fect couple.
Don’t these pictures make you believe in fairytales again? Share your opinion in the comments. If you liked this article, share it with friends who’d like to know if true love exists! It’s sure to make their day.
Source : https://brightside.me/wonder-animals/20-animal-couples-that-prove-love-does-exist-642510/
Nothing can be compared to a mother’s love. Humans might stay with their parents the longest, but that doesn’t mean the animal kingdom isn’t full of examples of loving mothers. Many animals have powerful bonds with their children. Mother elephants nurse their children for up to 6 years and take care of them for about 16 years or more. But they’re just one of the many animal mothers that affectionately show their love.
Bright Side has collected some of the loveliest images of maternal love in the animal world.
1. Mothers don’t always see eye-to-eye with their children, but they still always show their love.
2. Nothing is more precious to a child than seeing their mother smile.
3. For better or worse, mothers give their children something to hang on to.
4. Kids might not always appreciate it, but a mother is always there to give a loving nudge.
5. Of course, mothers know when it’s the time to play rough.
6. Mothers come in all shapes and sizes, but the most important thing is their love.
7. Even when a mother and her child are far apart, love always finds a way.
8. For some babies a mother can be a handy cleaning crew.
9. A mother is the perfect one to look up to.
10. It seems like a mother never sleeps. She helps the kids sleep enough for 2 people.
11. But all mothers know that it’s important to have a lot of love.
12. Sure, there are times when mothers put their kids on a pedestal.
13. Some mothers lead the way.
14. Though we can all agree, it takes a high degree of tolerance to become a mother.
15. Remember, nothing beats a kiss from mom.
16. When it comes to moms, you can never tell what’s greater: the love they give or the love they get.
17. Of course, different mothers have their own special ways of showing their love.
18. But their children know everything is just another way of saying “I love you!”
19. A mother’s favorite thing is hearing “I love you” back.
20. Because to every mother, a child is a beauty beyond compare.
Bonus: So, let’s give thanks to all the loving mothers around the world!
See, even in the animal kingdom, a mother’s love is a beautiful thing. What animal do you think is the most caring in the animal world? Share your thoughts with us in the comments.
Source : https://brightside.me/wonder-animals/20-animal-photos-proving-theres-nothing-like-a-mothers-love-636710/
According to the University of California, humans experience the same emotions as animals do when they see each other. They both think of the other creature as “cute” and “dangerous” at the same time. There are a lot of interesting facts about animals that resemble human behavior that most of us are unaware of.
We at Bright Side collected some interesting and heartwarming facts about animals that will make you love them even more.
1. Sea otters hold hands while they are asleep to prevent drifting apart while floating.
2. Otters show their babies when they are facing danger to make a predator feel compassion for them.
3. Squirrels plant thousands of trees every year because they forget the exact place they buried their acorns.
4. Not only do dolphins have their own language, but they also have names for each one of their friends when they are calling out to them.
5. Puffins mate for life — Once they find their partner, they build their home on a cliff, and stay there for the rest of their lives.
6. Oysters can change their gender — they can make that decision depending on which one is considered best for mating.
7. Seahorses mate forever. Once they are partners they always hold each other’s tail.
8. Male puppies will sometimes let female puppies “win” when they play together, in order to get to know them better.
9. The quokka is considered the world’s happiest animal.
10. Cows make best friends with other cows and when they are apart they experience really bad anxiety.
11. Not only do penguins mate for life, but they also spend a lot of time searching for the perfect pebble to give to their partner in order to “propose.”
12. Octopuses collect shiny objects and crustacean shells in order to build a garden around their caves. They do this to stay “undercover” in order to protect themselves and their homes.
13. Little chickens have the ability to communicate with each other while they are still in the egg through a system of sounds.
14. Red pandas have very naturally bushy tails which they use as a blanket during the winter in order to keep warm while sleeping.
15. Polar bears greet each other by using the “nose-to-nose” method when they want to ask the other bear for a favor, like when they need some food.
16. Baby elephants suck on their trunk for comfort just like humans do with their thumbs when they are babies.
17. Even after a grizzly bear grows up and leaves her mom, she will still set up her den close to her mom’s den.
18. After a koala baby grows up and gets bigger than the mom’s pouch, mom will carry her baby on her back.
19. Cats rarely headbutt others, but when they do it’s to show them that they trust them.
20. Squirrels adopt and take care of other baby squirrels if they are orphans.
Did you know about any of these facts? Which one surprised you the most? Please let us know in the comments below.
Source : https://brightside.me/wonder-animals/20-animal-facts-that-made-us-go-awww-606910/